Thursday 12 June 2014

ARAG UK welcomes Melanie Pospiech from ARAG, Germany



Moving to England just for a few months is an excellent chance for me to learn more about our different products specially the ATE and get in touch with new colleges and people.

Thank you for this opportunity J

I remember my arrival at Bristol Airport, I was so happy that Lesley and Aleks were so kind to pick me up and took me to my shared house near the company with my two big bags. Hannah has selected it for me and I think she did a great job. It is a house with atmosphere and I am welcomed by my housemates (but have a look yourself).




At my first weekend I got a very good first impression of my colleagues and Bristol. They got together to say goodbye to TOM, it was a funny evening with the “Kangaroo man” as I call him now.
And never forget the amazing food festival and the big waterslide on Park Street combined with this fantastic weather full of sunshine. Because now the weather is – what we Germans say – typical English with a lot of rain. I try to get used to it, but I'm not there yet. But to the English breakfast I got already used to…tasty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment