Monday 19 May 2014

A new face in BTE sales


Since joining ARAG in April this year as a Broker Account Handler I have had an eventful few weeks getting to know our clients, building on existing relations, while growing new business opportunities.

I have come from a legal expenses background, with over 6 years’ experience in the industry, from which I have established skills in developing new relations and managing the portfolio of business partners.
I am mainly responsible for liaising with Brokers regarding the renewal of their stand-alone or scheme business. My role at ARAG means I act as the primary day-to-day contact for Before-the-Event (BTE) enquires.

Should you wish to contact me  on a BTE matter, or discuss ARAG’s A+ rated range of products, then please get in touch via email or call 0117 917 1699.

Ben Parkinson-King

Broker Account Handler.

No comments:

Post a Comment